Become a Member of AQAA
|Annual Corporate Seats
As an AQAA member, you will become part of one of the country's finest quality organizations that concentrates its efforts in providing opportunities that will enhance a member's professional career. Reasons for joining Atlanta Quality Assurance Association (AQAA) include:
- Educational opportunities by hearing presentations from industry leaders in testing (quality control), quality processes and automation.
- Network with other QA professionals; meet industry leaders and share best practices as well as "war stories".
- AQAA lapel pin; display your commitment to quality.
- Participate in members-only drawings for free books to enhance your QA library.
- Receive Job Opportunity bulletins.
- Earn points toward your recertification by helping the board with quality events.
- AQAA participation earns CPE credits toward CSQA and CSTE designation.
- Have fun while enhancing your QA career.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between an Individual Membership, Student Membership and Corporate Seats?
Individual memberships are purchased by an individual and are non-transferable. The membership stays with the individual for the membership term.
Reduced membership rate of $10.00 is available to full time college students that are enrolled in computer or quality classes. Contact email@example.com
for more information.
Corporate Seats are purchased by a company and allows the company to send a finite number of persons to an AQAA meeting. The people may differ from month to month.
What forms of Payment can I use?
Right Now –
If you want to become an Individual Member or purchase Corporate Seats, you can do it now by clicking the appropriate link above and use PayPal to finish the transaction. You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal to pay for membership, just an email address. Please be aware that American Express does not permit the use of American Express Corporate cards with PayPal.
At an AQAA Meeting –
You can pay with Credit Card, Check or Cash at any AQAA meeting.
By Mail –
Send a check payable to AQAA
P.O. Box 889154
Atlanta, GA 30356
Are additional steps required for Corporate Seats?
Complete the Corporate Membership Form
and mail it to the address above or bring it to the next AQAA meeting.
Does AQAA sell or give away list of current members?
We will never divulge members’ personal information to any third parties or sponsors. We may send mailings on their behalf to members but members can always opt out of email contact.
Does AQAA keep records of attendance throughout the year to help members get points towards recertification?
We only keep attendance numbers. You are responsible for recertification records. However we will be glad to give you an attendance voucher at any meeting you attend.