ATLANTA QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSOCIATION
Next Meeting - January 12, 2016
Speed Networking Event
Don’t forget to RSVP to be entered into the monthly Prize Raffle!
Speaker and Host: Charlene Woolley
Join AQAA for a free “Speed Networking Event”. Meet and network with peers, managers, recruiters, and Quality Assurance specialists to share ideas and build your network. So, get those business cards ready, dust off your elevator speech and start 2016 off right by connecting!
- Join us to establish multiple quality connections in one meeting!
- Share your Expertise and Build your network!
- Network with Peers to gain insight into target companies & learn of opportunities!
- Meet the 2016 AQAA Board Members!
- Become a member of AQAA or renew your membership!
- Monthly prize raffle for AQAA Members!
- Need a new or updated Professional Photo or LinkedIN pic? No problem! Vance Elumbaugh from Vande’ Studios will be on site and ready to take your FREE professional photo! http://www.vandestudios.com/
Read Speaker's Bio here
6:30 – 7:00 Registration, Refreshments, and Professional Photos taken
7:00 – 7:15 Welcome & Announcements - Introduction of 2016 AQAA Board Members
7:15 – 8:30 Short Presentation / Speed Networking
Northpark Town Center
1000 Abernathy Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
Location Directions: http://www.northparktowncenter.com/Directions.axis
Attendees should park in Visitor Parking, check in with Security, and then take the elevator to the 3rd floor.
The meeting is in the Northpark Conference Center, 3rd floor, Georgia conference room.
If you have any questions please contact .
The Atlanta Quality Assurance Association (AQAA) was founded in 1984 with the belief that no one company or individual can learn everything that is needed to assure a Quality Environment. AQAA is a not-for-profit organization which is organized to share state-of-the-art Quality Assurance methods, tools and techniques among its members. Our membership is comprised of professionals working primarily in the information systems industry. The AQAA is a Quality Assurance Institute (QAI) Federation Chapter.
To provide local interaction among member organizations in the Atlanta Area, to mutually support each other and to supplement the exchange of information about Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Total Quality Management.
Follow us on LinkedIn