ATLANTA QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSOCIATION
Next Meeting - January 13, 2015
A Night of Networking
Join AQAA for a "Night of Networking". Meet and network with peers, managers, recruiters, and Quality Assurance specialists to share ideas and build your network. So, get those business cards ready, dust off your elevator speech and get ready to network with AQAA!
- Meet and network directly with Recruiters! Interview Tips! Resume Reviews, and more!
- Monthly prize drawing for AQAA Members!
- Meet the 2015 AQAA Board Members!
- Become a member of AQAA or renew your membership!
- Share your Expertise and Build your network!
- Network with Peers to gain insight into target companies & learn of opportunities!
- Discuss Testing Methodologies / Process / Tools to learn how others solve similar problems!
- Need a new or updated Professional Photo or LinkedIN pic? No problem! Vance Elumbaugh from Vande’ Studios will be on site and ready to take your FREE professional photo! http://www.vandestudios.com/
RSVP on Lanyrd.com here: http://lanyrd.com/2015/aqaajanuary/
Don’t forget to RSVP to be entered into the monthly Prize Raffle!
Meeting Sponsored By: Techarcis
6:30 – 7:00 Registration, Networking & Refreshments
7:00 – 7:15 Welcome & Announcements - Introduction of 2015 AQAA Board Members
7:15 – 8:30 Networking & Professional Photos taken
Northpark Town Center
1000 Abernathy Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
Location Directions: http://www.northparktowncenter.com/Directions.axis
Attendees should park in Visitor Parking, check in with Security, and then take the elevator to the 3rd floor.
The meeting is in the Northpark Conference Center, 3rd floor, Georgia conference room.
Visitors will be charged a $10 fee for attending meetings. AQAA members, recruiters, sponsors and guests of the speaker are excluded from this charge. If you have any questions please contact .
The Atlanta Quality Assurance Association (AQAA) was founded in 1984 with the belief that no one company or individual can learn everything that is needed to assure a Quality Environment. AQAA is a not-for-profit organization which is organized to share state-of-the-art Quality Assurance methods, tools and techniques among its members. Our membership is comprised of professionals working primarily in the information systems industry. The AQAA is a Quality Assurance Institute (QAI) Federation Chapter.
To provide local interaction among member organizations in the Atlanta Area, to mutually support each other and to supplement the exchange of information about Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Total Quality Management.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Members Log in here
AQAA Meeting Dates for 2015
January 13, 2015
February 10, 2015
March 10, 2015
April 14, 2015
Business Analysis Conferences Dates for 2015
March 16-18, 2015 – Project Summit Business Analyst World
Discount code: AQAA
Quality Assurance Conferences Dates for 2015
April 20-24, 2015 – QAI Quest Conference
Information and AQAA Discount
For speaker requests and ideas please contact our
QAI Global Institute